Courses : Law Enforcement/Military
Sat - Sun February 20 - 21, 2016 (CLASS FULL)
Both days – 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
This class is restricted to sworn police officers and active duty military personnel who make vehicle stops and approaches. Students will learn how to successfully approach suspects working in and around vehicles.
Prerequisite: LE/MIL only. Successful completion of Advanced Handgun from ITTS or equivalent from an ITTS recognized school.
Please email us with questions regarding meeting these qualifications.
- All movement Drills
- Shooting on the move
- Team Movement
- Control of Suspects
- Bullet Performance on Vehicles
- Glass and Round Penetration
- Shooting from inside a vehicle
- Shooting into a vehicle
- Shooting from a Moving Vehicle
- Hostage scenarios
- Ambush and Counter Ambush techniques
- Cleaned and oiled handgun at least 9mm in caliber.
- Three or more magazines
- Duty rig
- Eye and ear protection
- Body armor (optional)
- 400-500 rounds of factory ammunition
Sign up for this class
Student Application Once class tuition has been paid, all new students must complete an online student application prior to training. Returning students that have completed an application within the last year are exempt.