Courses : Sniper Rifle
Sat - Sun July 29 - 30, 2017
Saturday – 2:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Sunday – 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Sniper III is an advanced level class designed for those who have had previous sniper training and want to enhance their skills with much more challenging courses of fire using urban hides and low level light evolutions.
Prerequisite: Successful completion of Sniper II or equivalent.
- Review of existing skills
- Rapid deployment to unknown problems
- Live fire Unconventional final firing positions
- Nighttime Moving target system
- Fighting with sniper rifle
- Accelerated team drills
- Urban hide sight and practice
- Live fire Vehicle hide
- Obstacle course with Clanks (optional)
- Rifle of .223 or greater caliber with sling *
- Spotting scope or binoculars
- Knee and elbow pads
- Cleaning kit
- 75 rounds of ball ammunition
- 75 rounds of match ammunition
- Clear glasses for night shoot
- Durable flashlight with spare batteries
*A limited number of rentals are available for each class, so please indicate your need to rent when you sign up for a class either by putting it in the notes section or by calling us at 310-446-1390. For carbine rifle, sniper rifle, or shotgun rentals please call us to confirm they are available.
Sign up for this class
Student Application Once class tuition has been paid, all new students must complete an online student application prior to training. Returning students that have completed an application within the last year are exempt.