Courses : Sniper Rifle
Sat - Sun March 19-20, 2016
Sat - Sun August 13 - 14, 2016
Sat - Sun December 17 - 18, 2016
Sat - Sun April 22 - 23, 2017
Saturday – 2:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Sunday – 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Sniper II is an intermediate level class designed for those who have had basic sniper training and want to enhance their skills with more challenging courses of fire and low level light evolutions.
Prerequisite: Successful completion of Sniper I or equivalent.
- Review of existing skills
- Coordinated sniper fire
- Observation/KIMS exercise
- Moving target system
- Rapid deployment
- Principles of unconventional final firing positions
- Hostage rack – Level I
- Distance to 1,000 yards
- Precision engagement under 100 yard zero
- Low level light techniques
- Rifle of .223 or greater caliber with sling *
- Spotting scope or binoculars
- Knee and elbow pads
- Cleaning kit
- 75 rounds of ball ammunition
- 75 rounds of match ammunition
- Clear glasses for night shoot
- Durable flashlight with spare batteries
*A limited number of rentals are available for each class, so please indicate your need to rent when you sign up for a class either by putting it in the notes section or by calling us at 310-446-1390. For carbine rifle, sniper rifle, or shotgun rentals please call us to confirm they are available.
Sign up for this class
Student Application Once class tuition has been paid, all new students must complete an online student application prior to training. Returning students that have completed an application within the last year are exempt.