Courses : Shotgun
Sat - Sun July 15 - 16, 2017
Saturday – 2:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Sunday – 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
This advanced level class advances the student to the highest level of proficiency with the shotgun. Students will receive a brief review of from Shotgun II and an opportunity to brush up on handgun skills before moving onto a bevy of our most advanced target systems, all while balancing the use of both weapons. This class is for students who want to run their shotgun hard and push themselves even harder!
By the end of this class students will have a newfound confidence in the manipulation of the shotgun, how to incorporate the pistol, and their capabilities with both.
Prerequisite: Successful completion of Shotgun II and Handgun II or equivalent. Call with questions.
- Review of Shotgun II and pistol skills
- 180 degree ITTS target system with pistol transitions
- Donga course
- Low level light pistol transitions
- Shooting in and around barricades
- Low level light varied position shooting
- Hostage resolution II
- Advanced transitional team drills with Clanks (optional)
- High speed ITTS moving target system
- Shotgun in good working condition
- Pistol cleaned and oiled
- 250 rounds of Birdshot
- 75 rounds of Buckshot (00)
- 50 Slugs
- 250 rounds of handgun ammunition
- Eye and ear protection
- Clear glasses for night shoot
- Flashlight with spare batteries
- Please note that WE DO NOT ALLOW THE USE OF STEEL SHOT on our range. If you’re unsure as to what type of ammo you have please contact us.
Sign up for this class
Student Application Once class tuition has been paid, all new students must complete an online student application prior to training. Returning students that have completed an application within the last year are exempt.