Courses : Shotgun
Sun June 11, 2017
Sun October 22, 2017
Sunday – 2:00 PM – 10:00 PM
This course covers night time shooting techniques, team drills, an obstacle course and take the shooter to another level.
Shotguns are available for rent for those who do not own one.
Prerequisite: Successful completion of Shotgun I, Shotgun Basics or equivalent
- Review of basic skills Varied shooting positions Hostage resolution – Level I
- Shooting on the move
- Multiple target scenarios
- 180 degree ITTS target system
- Low level light techniques
- Rolling thunder drill in low level light
- Shooting to distance
- Team obstacle drills with Clanks (optional)
- Shotgun in good working condition
- Eye and ear protection
- Clear glasses for night shoot
- Flashlight with spare batteries
- 150 rounds of Birdshot
- 50 rounds of Buckshot (00)
- 25 Slugs
- Please note that WE DO NOT ALLOW THE USE OF STEEL SHOT on our range. If you’re unsure as to what type of ammo you have please contact us.
*A limited number of rentals are available for each class, so please indicate your need to rent when you sign up for a class either by putting it in the notes section or by calling us at 310-446-1390. For carbine rifle, sniper rifle, or shotgun rentals please call us to confirm they are available.
Sign up for this class
Student Application Once class tuition has been paid, all new students must complete an online student application prior to training. Returning students that have completed an application within the last year are exempt.