Courses : PRECISION SHOTGUN
Sun November 19, 2017
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
This class is designed to show the capabilities of the shotgun in situations that a rifle would normally be the weapon of choice.
Prerequisite: Successful completion of Shotgun II from ITTS or equivalent from an ITTS recognized school.
- Shotgun zeroing
- Varied distance drills (25-100 yards)
- Shooting from and around cover
- Hostage scenarios
- Unconventional shooting positions
- Shotgun in good working order (preferably with a mounted red dot optic)
- Properly mounted shotgun sling
- Ruck sack/bag to use as a shooting platform
- 200 rounds rifled slugs (plus or minus 25)
- 150 rounds bird shot
- Proper range attire
*A limited number of rentals are available for each class, so please indicate your need to rent when you sign up for a class either by putting it in the notes section or by calling us at 310-446-1390. For carbine rifle, sniper rifle, or shotgun rentals please call us to confirm they are available.
Sign up for this class
Student Application Once class tuition has been paid, all new students must complete an online student application prior to training. Returning students that have completed an application within the last year are exempt.