Courses : Specialty
TBA - For more info email(email@example.com)
Saturday -- 9:00 AM - 5:00 PMSunday -- 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
This course covers the planning and implementation of defensive and offensive procedures for the home. Students will learn how to safeguard their homes by identifying soft points, make their homes more secure with simple measures, assist family members in an emergency and if the situation arises, deal with a home invasion and possible armed intruder using whatever force necessary to stop the threat. The shoot house will be setup to simulate a home environment, the Donga course for shoot and no shoot targets, along with shooting around numerous obstacles. Students will have the option of using pistol, shotgun or both weapon systems for this class.
Successful completion of Defensive Handgun II and/or Shotgun II from ITTS or equivalent from an ITTS recognized school. Current LE/MIL exempt.
- In-home equipment set up
- Access to equipment with and without children in home
- Identifying ‘soft’ points in the home
- Room to room engagement
- Methods of movement
- Movement with family members
- Warning signs
- Effective utilization of home interior layouts
- Egress from the home
- Effective engagement of intruders
- Restraining an intruder
- Cleaned and oiled pistol at least 9mm in caliber*
- 3 or more magazines
- Holster and mag pouch
- 200 rounds of factory ammunition
- Cleaned and oiled shotgun with a sling (optional)*
- 50 rounds of birdshot
- 20 rounds of buckshot (00)
- Eye and ear protection and clear glasses for night shoot
- Please note that WE DO NOT ALLOW THE USE OF STEEL SHOT on our range. If you’re unsure as to what type of ammo you have please contact us.
*A limited number of rentals are available for each class, so please indicate your need to rent when you sign up for a class either by putting it in the notes section or by calling us at 310-446-1390. For carbine rifle, sniper rifle, or shotgun rentals please call us to confirm they are available.
Sign up for this class
Student Application Once class tuition has been paid, all new students must complete an online student application prior to training. Returning students that have completed an application within the last year are exempt.