Courses : Handgun
Sat - Sun March 5 - 6, 2016
Sat - Sun July 9 - 10, 2016
Sat - Sun September 10 - 11, 2016
Sat - Sun December 17 - 18, 2016
Sat - Sun March 18 - 19, 2017
Sat - Sun June 10 - 11, 2017
Saturday – 2:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Sunday – 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
This high speed class is very challenging and only for those who have completed an ITTS intermediate level course or had a comparable course at another recognized school.
The Advanced class will teach you to rapidly adapt to problems and place accurate fire at speed on demand in and around vehicles and in a home environment.
Prerequisite: Successful completion of Defensive Handgun III.
Contact email@example.com for questions regarding qualifications.
- Close encounters with our Charging Knife Attack System
- Weapon Retention
- Shooting from 1 yard with a Speed Rock drill
- Team drills with cover fire
- Defensive measures for home and vehicles
- Advanced night time shooting techniques
- Shooting inside, outside and around a vehicle
- Using a vehicle for cover
- Shooting while exiting a vehicle
- Shooting from a moving vehicle
- Cleaned and oiled pistol at least 9mm in caliber.
- Three or more magazines
- Holster and belt or duty rig
- Magazine pouch or holder
- Eye and ear protection
- Clear glasses for night shoot
- Sturdy flashlight with spare batteries
- 400 rounds of factory ammunition
*Gun rentals (and all associated equipment) are available for rent at a daily rate of $25 for handguns and $40 for shotguns, carbine rifles and sniper rifles. All of our rental guns are of the highest quality and in excellent condition. Therefore, when renting our equipment, ammunition MUST be purchased from us at competitive prices.
A limited number of rentals are available for each class, so please indicate your need to rent when you sign up for a class either by noting it in the comments section or by calling us at 310-446-1390. For carbine rifle, sniper rifle, or shotgun rentals please call us to confirm they are available.
Sign up for this class
Student Application Once class tuition has been paid, all new students must complete an online student application prior to training. Returning students that have completed an application within the last year are exempt.