Courses : Handgun
Sat - Sun February 6-7, 2016 (please see updated hours)
Sat - Sun April 16-17, 2016 (CLASS FULL)
Sat - Sun June 25-26, 2016
Sat - Sun August 13 - 14, 2016
Sat - Sun October 29 - 30, 2016
Sat - Sun December 10 - 11, 2016
Sat - Sun February 18 - 19, 2017
Sat - Sun April 22 - 23, 2017
Sat - Sun June 3 - 4, 2017
Saturday : 2:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Sunday : 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
This is a high-level intermediate course which challenges any competent shooter. We emphasize balancing speed and accuracy, immediate reactive skills, high proficiency in dealing with malfunctions, multiple threats engagement at speed, long distance shooting at speed and transitioning from strong to weak hand when applicable.
Prerequisite: Successful completion of Defensive Handgun II from ITTS or equivalent from an ITTS recognized school. Current LE/MIL may be exempt – please contact us to confirm.
Contact email@example.com for questions regarding qualifications.
- Review of existing skills
- Malfunction clearance at speed
- One-handed shooting - both strong and weak hand
- Multiple threat engagement
- Varied distance shooting from 7- 135 yards
- ITTS hostage rack
- Shooting on the move
- ITTS moving target system
- Rapid target engagement
- Obstacle course with or without Clanks (optional)
- Night time shooting – Level II
- Man on man shoot off in low level light
- Cleaned and oiled pistol at least 9mm in caliber.
- Three or more magazines
- Holster and belt or duty rig
- Magazine pouch or holder
- Eye and ear protection
- Clear glasses for night shoot
- Sturdy flashlight with spare batteries
- 400 rounds of factory ammunition
*A limited number of rentals are available for each class, so please indicate your need to rent when you sign up for a class either by putting it in the notes section or by calling us at 310-446-1390. For carbine rifle, sniper rifle, or shotgun rentals please call us to confirm they are available.
Sign up for this class
Student Application Once class tuition has been paid, all new students must complete an online student application prior to training. Returning students that have completed an application within the last year are exempt.