Courses : Carbine
Sat - Sun June 25-26, 2016
Sat - Sun December 10-11, 2016
Sat - Sun July 15 - 16, 2017
Saturday – 2:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Sunday – 9:00 AM –5:00 PM
This advanced level course covers transitioning from Carbine to pistol during both daytime and nighttime and includes a night time Donga course and nighttime team drills.
Prerequisite: Successful completion of Shotgun II and Handgun II or equivalent. Call with questions.
- Review of existing skill set with Rifle and Pistol
- Advanced transitional team drills – clanks (optional)
- Shooting in and around barricades with transitions
- Rapid acquisition of varied positions
- Shooting on the move
- Moving target system
- Hostage rack - level II
- Low level light transitions
- Low Level Light varied position shooting
- Nighttime Donga course
- Carbine in good working order
- Spare magazines for rifle
- Optics (optional)
- Pistol in good working order (optional)
- Spare magazines for pistol
- Durable Flashlight with spare batteries
- Clear glasses for night shoot
- Cleaning kit (optional)
- 400 rifle rounds
- 250 pistol rounds
*A limited number of rentals are available for each class, so please indicate your need to rent when you sign up for a class either by putting it in the notes section or by calling us at 310-446-1390. For carbine rifle, sniper rifle, or shotgun rentals please call us to confirm they are available.
Sign up for this class
Student Application Once class tuition has been paid, all new students must complete an online student application prior to training. Returning students that have completed an application within the last year are exempt.