Courses : Carbine
Sat - Sun February 20-21, 2016,
Sat - Sun May 28-29, 2016
Sat - Sun August 20 - 21, 2016
Sat - Sun November 19 - 20, 2016
Sat - Sun February 11 - 12, 2017
Sat - Sun June 10 - 11, 2017
Saturday – 2:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Sunday – 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
In this class you will learn to balance speed and accuracy, unconventional shooting positions and run a challenging obstacle course.
Prerequisite: Successful completion of Carbine I or equivalent.
- Review of existing skills
- Varied distance shooting
- Unconventional shooting positions
- Shooting around barricades and using them to your advantage
- Shooting on the move
- Moving target system
- Hostage rack
- Low level light shooting
- CQB to mid level distance
- Shoot – no shoot discriminatory targets
- Obstacle course – Level I – Clanks (optional)
- Carbine in good working order *
- Spare magazines
- Optics (optional)
- Durable Flashlight with spare batteries
- Clear glasses for night shoot
- Cleaning kit (optional)
- 400 rounds
- Note: ammo counts have temporarily been reduced due to the widespread shortage,
students who bring less can still participate fully.
*A limited number of rentals are available for each class, so please indicate your need to rent when you sign up for a class either by putting it in the notes section or by calling us at 310-446-1390. For carbine rifle, sniper rifle, or shotgun rentals please call us to confirm they are available.
Sign up for this class
Student Application Once class tuition has been paid, all new students must complete an online student application prior to training. Returning students that have completed an application within the last year are exempt.