Courses : Carbine
Sat-Sun January 18-19, 2014
Sat-Sun April 5-6, 2014
Sat-Sun July 12-13, 2014
Both days – 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Carbine I is a basic class designed for new carbine shooters and for those who have not had any formal training. We cover all the basics of the Carbine including sighting systems, zeroing and targets out to 500 yards.
Prerequisite: Successful completion of Defensive Handgun I from ITTS or equivalent from an ITTS recognized school. Current LE/MIL exempt.
- Carbine set up
- Selection and use of various sighting systems
- Rifle ballistics/cartridge selection
- Basic tenets of rifle marksmanship
- Target engagement out to 500 yards
- Multiple target engagement
- Malfunction drills
- Varied positional shooting
- Care and cleaning of rifle
- Carbine in good working order *
- Spare magazines
- Optics (optional)
- Cleaning kit (optional)
- 350 rounds
- Note: ammo counts have temporarily been reduced due to the widespread shortage,
students who bring less can still participate fully.
*A limited number of rentals are available for each class, so please indicate your need to rent when you sign up for a class either by putting it in the notes section or by calling us at 310-446-1390. For carbine rifle, sniper rifle, or shotgun rentals please call us to confirm they are available.
1. New Student Application If you have filled out an application in the last year, you do not need to do it again. All first time students MUST complete the application in order to be confirmed in the course. Thank you for your cooperation!
2. Sign up for this class